Dental Technology to Increase Your Comfort
We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you.
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems. We utilize top of the line Dexis Digital Radiographs.
- Fully Digital Office: Forget those old stacks of paper and charts, our office is fully digital. That is better for our patients, and better for the environment.
- KöR Teeth Whitening System: Widely recognized as the most effective whitening system, KöR uses both in-house and take home whitening methods to give you the whitest smile possible. No bright lights, and no lasers needed.
- Oral Conscious Sedation: you can relax while we do our work. Oral sedation is taken as a pill and does not require any needles. It can reduce anxiety and allow longer procedures to go more smoothly. Although you may feel drowsy with pill sedation, you’ll still be awake and responsive. Since you’re awake during the procedure, you’ll still be able to listen and respond to instructions.
- Silent Nite Snore Guards: Snoring can be a real problem, not only for the person who snores, but also for the partner and other family members who live with the snorer. This affordable device is flexible, thin and comfortable, and it lessens and in some cases prevents snoring while you sleep.