Your First Visit
Welcoming. Relaxing. Efficient.
We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office comfortable and as easy as possible.
On your first visit, and every visit, you can expect the following:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- An introductory conversation with your doctor, where we will listen to your needs, concerns, and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam, including an oral cancer screening and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Necessary low-radiation digital X-Rays
- A standard dental cleaning (assuming that no Periodontal or major dental issues are present)
After the examination, the dentist will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommend a treatment plan to improve your overall dental health. You will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate if additional treatment is required. We will also help you schedule your next appointment for preventive care or a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern before treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.).
Also, please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.). Or if you require medication before dental cleanings (i.e., antibiotics for pre-med.)
For a complete list of payment options, please click here.
300 Main St #101
St. Simons Island, GA 31522
Monday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.